ADDICTION RESOURCES AND SUPPORT
- Al Anon: www.al-anon.alateen.org
- Families Anonymous: www. familiesanonymous.org
- Southworth Associates–Interventions, Consulting and Monitoring: www.southworthassociates.net
- Caron Renaissance: www.caronrenaissance.org
- Caron: www.caron.org
- Hazelden: www.hazelden.org
- Treatment Partnership
- The Institute for Addiction Studies
- NIDA: National Institute on Drug Abuse
BOOKS AND CD’S
- The Joey Song: A Mother’s Story of Her Son’s Addiction by Sandra Swenson
- No More Letting Go; The Spirituality of Taking Action Against Alcoholism and Drug Addiction by Debra Jay
- It Takes A Family: A Cooperative Approach To Lasting Sobriety by Debra Jay
- Love First: A Family’s Guide To Intervention by Jeff and Debra Jay
- The Language of Letting Go by Melody Beattie
- Codependent No More: How To Stop Controlling Others and Start Caring For Yourself by Melody Beattie
- Broken by William C. Moyers
- Now What?: An Insider’s Guide to Addiction and Recovery by William C. Moyers
- Beautiful Boy by David Sheff
- Stay Close: A Mother’s Story Of Her Son’s Addiction by Libby Cataldi
- Addict in the Family: Stories of Loss, Hope, and Recovery by Beverly Conyers
- Why Don’t They Just Quit?: Hope for Families Struggling With Addiction by Joe and Judy Herzanek
- Quick Guide to Secondhand Drinking: A Phenomenon That Affects Millions by Lisa Frederiksen
- Beyond Addiction: How Science and Kindness Help People Change by Jeffrey Foote, Ph.D., Nicole Kosanke, Ph.D. and Carrie Wilkens, Ph.D.
- Marijuana – What’s a Parent to Believe? by Timmen L. Cermak, M.D.
- Gracie’s Secret by Lorelei Rozzano (A book for children)
- Behind the Dumpster by David Cooke
- The Disease Model of Addiction (CD) by Kevin McCauley, M.D.
See right side of page, towards bottom of sidebar.